Friday 4 March 2011

Chocolate Mint Icecream. Mmmmm..........








Mmmmmm.......... Sounds lovely doesn`t it. Wish I had one right now!! Unfortunately Choc mint is not for eating in this instance. This is the challenge dear Fiona set us over at http://http//www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_162637607101606&ap=1. She came up with the idea as Conner her youngest son just loves choc mint icecream.
I`m also entering this challenge into http://http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/ the theme is "Inspired by a Song" Don`t think it`s hard to guess which song I`ve picked. A reall golden oldie sung by Bing Crosby & "Sachmo" Louis Armstrong GONE FISHIN`.
For my card base white topper brown and mint was bought at my local craft shop. Design backing paper came again from Crafter`s Companion Mens Collection cd. Stamped image is a Sugar Nellie oldie Gone Fishing coloured in with my trusty promarkers trying to get as close to mint and chocolate as I could. Stamped image of post and sentiment came from the fishing set Flippin` Men by La Pache. My wee bit of bling came froma docrafts set. I added a bit of diamond glaze to the post and to make the water shine a bit.
Thanks to everyone who have been leaving such wonderful comments on my previous blog entries I love to read everyone. If your stopping by please feel free to leave a wee message. xxxx
PS Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx


6 comments:

  1. Love it glad to see you are well enough to craft xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, good to see the oldies being used,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Linda! fab image, great dp's and layout ~ it's good enough to eat lol!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card Linda. Love that image and the colours are just perfect with it.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ove the brown striped paper & the aqua backing paper too - take care of yourself. I love seeing what you do with the Mary Hall oldies as they don't often get an airing these days.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous entry for TioT this week. Thanks for playing
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete