Saturday 29 May 2010

CANDY!! Oh how sweet!

Wooo hoooooo!!!!!

I`ve on my first ever bit of crafting candy and it arrived yesterday!!
Funkykit man Mark from HOS picked me out as one of the first winners for the banner candy and I`m thrilled to bits!! I received SPORTY in the post yesterday morning and will now get down to trying out some cards with him.
Sorry haven`t been around much lately as I`ve benn busy trying to get wedding invites finished and hopefully out this weekend.
Not much crafting going to happen today or tomorrow as we are off to Craigellachie to visit our dear friends Val & Royston. Don`t see them as much as we would like but looking forward to catching up with them this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. congrats hunny enjoy your prize xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Linda - I wondered what you might have......... Hope you've got the invites all done. Take care.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete