Tuesday 7 September 2010

.......And I`m on a Roll!!!

Having real problems downloading these pictures. It`s taken me ages!! Well back again and this time I am entering this one into the sugar bowl challenge with Lillians Sketch.
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/ For this chaleenge I have used the cheer leader stamp from sugar Nellie and coloured her in using my promarkers and firstly stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink. The numbers are from Jayne Nesterenko`s cute companions sets again stamped in memento ink and cloured with promarkers. to finish off I have covered the numbers in glossy accents. I added a bit of sparkle to the sugar nellie image using a glue pen and glitter dust. Card used was from my card stock from where i can`t rememberPink ribbon and pearls from own stash. The sentiment was cut from a sizzix die using the cttle bug to cut out. Thanks for having a look. PS!! Forgot to say this50th Birthday card is for my baby sis who`ll be 50 on the 26th of this month. Happy Birthday Glynis!!

A few weeks ago we did some beading with Mhairi at the Craft Hoose using seed beads jewellery thread and a jewellery needle. At first I just couldn`t get to grips with this technique unable to tie in threads & managing to cut the wrong side of the beads!! Ha! Ha! Of course they all fell off.
The blue one is called round and round we go. As you can ssee the contrast beads follow a spiral round the core ones. Cant remember what the other one was called but think both have come up nicely as neat little bracelets. Think I`ll be putting these in for sale at the craft fair Jane & I are doing in 2weeks in Banff. Right too much chatting not enough posting. Thanks again for stopping by









1 comment: