Wednesday 27 October 2010

Sorry I Haven`t been around!

At last Thursday class with Mhairi we had a play with fimo clay. We all did different things. With halloween coming up I thought I would try a little artistic lisence and make some halloween type charms. Though i say so myself I think they came out OK. Will have to get another two made so that i can give them to my grand daughters!!
My necklace/choker at made at our jewellery classes with mhairi down at the craft Hoose. I love this fine bead work and hope to try some more.

I used the princess stamp from Sugar Nellie and backing paper, imageof castle and letters from Crafter`s Companion Boy`s `n` Girls CD rom bling and card stock from own stash. Image coloured in using Promarkers


My apologies for not keeping my blog up to date. Time seems to have run away with me. I have been busy crafting though in between my 2 days at work too. Jane & i have had a few craft stalls theses past few weks with more comung up so stock has to be kept up on all sides cards and jewellery and candles of course. Fiona has also joined us on a few outings and so fsr we have done not too badly.



Hope you like the photos of a few of the things I have been making.

No comments:

Post a Comment