Thursday 17 February 2011

An Easel Card with a Twist!!!



A very good morning from a bright day here in Ellon!!

Well, originally I started this card last night but my mojo just easn`t in the right groove and it wouldn`t come together at all!!! Whast a difference sleeping on an idea can make. Fresh start and it came together in no time.

This week over on http://http//www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_162637607101606&ap=1. Fiona set us the simple task of an easel card and the only other stable must a Sugar Nellie image of our own choice. Poor untamed has been ignored in my stamp set for such a long time unused that I thought it was about time I go her stamped up and coloured. Again I must attribute this to Debbie of http://http://wiccababe.blogspot.com/ . The amount of hair to get coloured right on this sort of stamp always put me off but since seeing how Debbie tackles this and with hints of what colours to use together I am much more confident.
Recipe for this card;
Centura Pearl card from Crafters Companion; DWV Neutral Mat Stack (blue); Patterned paper I bought from Create & Craft a good while ago and again had forgotten about!! Flowers from Hobby Craft.
Image Sugar Nellies Untamed and sentiment Unforgettable Moments has no name on it.
Image was cloured in with promarkers and detail in hair I used my prisma pencils.
I do hope you will pop by and leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my work and then popping over and seeing all the lovely crafty folks work out there too.
Hope you all are having a good day and HAPPY CRAFTING.
Tonight I am out at my beading class Yeh!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Love it well done, glad it is bright in Ellon as its not here. Colouring is fab as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice Linda! Really like the papers and your colouring is lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda fab colours
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've coloured that sweet image Linda. Great new kind of easel card. I love easel cards but I haven't tried a twisted one yet. Will do some time!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours tremendously highlighted with those flowers. I shall have to give this twisted easel a go.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new twist on this card !!! Beautifully colored image & what a great design.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete